Almost everyone has car trouble occasionally...
And it rarely happens right next door to a qualified mechanic. Chances are, you are going to need some form of emergency roadside assistance.
That doesn't mean you have to spend a lot of time or money worrying about what to do if it happens to you.
If you have roadside assistance coverage as a part of your auto policy with us, all you have to do is call us toll-free at 1-866-Easy Tow® (327-9869).
Roadside assistance will be dispatched immediately. All you have to do is SIGN and GO!
When Should You Call Easy Tow?
- If you need a flat tire changed.
- If your car runs out of gas.
- If your keys get locked in your car.
- If you need a tow to a repair shop, due to a breakdown.
- If your car needs a jump start.
- If your car is stuck in snow, mud, water or sand.
ANPAC will pay the service fee, up to the limits of your policy, for your emergency roadside assistance.
Your Easy Tow® representative is always available to help you...24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ANYWHERE in the United States or Canada.
Where can I find the number?
- On your roadside assistance card
- Through the mobile version of anpac.com
- On our iPhone App, Insured2Go
Products and services may not be available in all states. Eligibility requirements apply.
All 24-hour roadside assistance services are provided by Brickell Financial Services-Motor Club, Inc. d/b/a Road America Motor Club, administrative offices at 7300 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 601, Miami, FL 33126. (For Mississippi and Wisconsin insureds, services are provided by Brickell Financial Services-Motor Club, Inc. For California insureds, services are provided by Road America Motor Club, Inc. d/b/a Road America Motor Club.)