American National Benefits and Services
American National observes 8 paid holidays - New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. In addition, eligible employees receive 3 paid floating holidays.
- Health - The company pays up to 70 percent of the total cost for employee and dependent coverage. Coverage is provided through a preferred provider network. You may choose one of the available health plan options. The various options may incorporate deductibles (both in network and out-of-network), stop-loss amounts, doctor office co-pay, etc. Some options include a prescription drug card plan for the purchase of prescription drugs at pharmacies or through mail order using the Medco program. A health savings account is available with one of the options.
- Group Term Life - Coverage amount is two times salary up to a maximum of $100,000. The employee is provided Group Term Life coverage at no cost. An optional term policy for higher amounts of coverage is available with cost paid by the employee.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - This coverage is provided at no additional cost to the employee and provides protection in the event of accidental death, accidental dismemberment, or accidental loss of sight.
- Short-term Disability Income - Provided at no cost to the employee.
- Long-term Disability - Provided at no cost to the employee after completion of two years of service.
- Dental - American National, through a partnership with Guardian, offers three dental plan options : HMO, PPO Low and PPO High plan. Plan costs are covered by the employee.
- Vision - Through a partnership with Davis Vision, American National offers a vision plan to its employees, which maintains a national network of physicians.
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
For those employees who may be paying a portion of their health or dental insurance premium, it is possible to pay that amount with pre-tax dollars. This means you do not have to pay federal income or Social Security tax on the premium amounts. Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care are available under section 125 of the cafeteria plan for qualified expenses.
American National believes strongly in the value of investing for your future. Employees are encouraged to participate in our 401(k) retirement plan. The plan provides a variety of investment options, including Money Market, Fixed Income, Balanced, Equity, and Life Cycle funds. As an incentive, each year the plan provides up to a 6% contribution to each employee's account (consisting of an automatic 2% of pay, plus a dollar for dollar match on employee contributions to 4% of pay).
Employee Assistance Program
Personal difficulties may create problems that adversely impact job performance and other areas of your life. Recognizing this, American National offers employees an employee assistance program. The EAP provides free, confidential help in a variety of areas, including legal or financial problems, family and mental stress, and substance abuse.
Paid Time Off
Beginning on their first day, eligible employees earn and can use Paid Time Off (PTO). PTO provides one bank of days off with pay that can be used for illness, vacation, personal time off, doctor/dentists visits, or to care for dependents. Each employee's PTO bank is determined based on years of service; new employees receive 15 PTO days which will grow over time to a maximum of 30 PTO days. In addition to PTO, total annual company paid time off includes 8 company holidays and 3 floating holidays.
Job Posting and Educational Assistance
ANPAC has a Job Posting program and promotes within as much as possible. This allows opportunities to Team Members who prove themselves to be professionally effective in their positions. ANPAC posts job openings for qualified Team Members to be considered for. To assist in advancement, ANPAC encourages continuation of education/training. The Education Program pays for job-related courses for full-time team members.
Other Benefits and Services
- Employee Assistance Plan (counseling benefits, legal issues, financial issues, wellness benefits, etc.)
- Free On-site Health Screenings (Osteoporosis, Mammograms, PSA, Flu shots, Health Risk Appraisals, etc.)
- Private On-site Health/Wellness Room
- On-site Chair Massage once a week
- Corporate discounts to local businesses
- Team Member of the Month Program
- Service Anniversary Awards
- Direct deposit
- Weekly Laundry/Dry Cleaning service (pickup and delivery)
- Ambassadors Club functions
- Lunchbox Lessons on topics of personal/professional interest
- Business Casual Dress with a No-Smoking Environment
- Opportunity for Community Involvement
Note: The above information includes a summary of benefits and services offered to Regular Full-time Team Members.