ANPAC's condominium owner's policy combines the protection of a renter's policy with the advantages of a homeowner's policy.
Some of its unique features include:
- Personal property covered on replacement cost basis (no deduction for depreciation).
- $2,500 coverage for direct physical loss of jewelry, watches, furs and precous semi-precious stones, subject to maximum of $1,000 per article.**
- The greater of $5,000 or 2% of Coverage C for computer hardware and software, whether used for personal or business reasons, except as limited under Property Not Covered.**
- $1,000 for accidental death to you or resident relative under age 21.
- $2,500 for business property on premises and $1,000 off premises.***
- $2,500 for loss by theft of silverware, silver-plated ware, goldware, gold-plated ware and pewterware.**
- $3,000 for loss by theft of guns.**
- $2,000 coverage for watercraft, including trailers, furnishings and outboard motors.
- $1,500 coverage for trailers not associated with watercraft.
In addition to the above benefits, coverage of $1,000 is provided to pay your share of loss assessments from your condominium association.
Your ANPAC condo owners policy will also pay up to $2,500 for the legal obligation of an insured due to the theft or unauthorized use of credit cards, or loss to an insured caused by forgery or alteration of any check or negotiable document.
ANPAC's condo owner's policy protects you against many perils including:
- Smoke from Hostile Fire
- Riot/Civil Commotion
- Glass Breakage
- Water Discharge/Overflow
ANPAC's condo owner's protection package also includes:
- Medical payments to others up to $1,000
- Physical damage to property of others up to $1,000
- Personal liability protection anywhere in the world
- Legal defense
- Loss of use
ANPAC can make your condominium a secure home.
**This amount or up to 2% of personal property coverage limit, whichever is greater.
***This amount or 1% of personal property coverage limit, whichever is greater.