Agriculture Insurance From ANPAC
By and large, farming is a family endeavor, rich in tradition. And while the way you operate your business can change from one generation to the next, some things remain constant. From the largest growers to the smallest family farms, you shouldn't have to worry about whether you have the correct insurance coverage to fit your ever-changing needs.
ANPAC's unique Special Farm Package 10® combines personal, farm, business, and property and liability coverage all under one policy, to simplify your insurance protection. Customize your SFP 10® policy. Choose among five divisions, a number of risk perils, and a variety of options within those divisions, to create a combination of coverages right for you.
- Residences and Household Contents: Dwellings, mobile homes, household contents, loss of use, debris removal, trees, fences, refrigerated products, motorized vehicles and more.
- Buildings and Building Contents: Barns, silos, greenhouses, poultry, permanent equipment in buildings, refrigerated products and more.
- Farm Personal Property: Livestock, farm machinery, farm products, supplies, tools and more.
- Scheduled Personal Property: All-risk coverage for valuables you choose to insure.
- Liability: Medical expenses, defense costs, bodily injury and property damage liability and more.